Top 5 (actually 7) Things You Should Probably Never Say to Your Senior Pastor
1) “I thought the baptistery was big enough for a cannonball contest”
2) “Yeah we took our purity weekend to a whole new level.”
3) “So, random question: how much would that cost to repair?”
4) “What do you mean we left with one more student than we returned with?”
5) “Did you know the church van can go 100mph?”
6) “I never dreamed our hotel room wrestling match would end up with a “behind-sized” hole in the wall!”
7) “Hypothetically speaking, how do you get a blood stain out of the sanctuary carpet?”
These results are from a poll taken from youth leaders around the Mid-Atlantic District of the Nazarene Church.
I made this video for our annual youth ministry convention.